monogrammed pillow update

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The past couple of days have been ca-ray-zay around here.  I planned on posting something different today, but I'm just way too tired and don't have the energy to go through photos.

So instead, you're getting a lame-o phone picture of one of the pillows I finished today!  Yea!!!


Thank you, thank you, for helping me decide what to do with the monogram.  I took your advice and went with the simple monogram, and made it a little larger.  And, since I still have the old plain white shams, I can always switch back if I feel like its looking too busy or personalized for showings.  I think I'm going to like it though.  I'm planning on putting together a tutorial for you guys too so stayed tuned.

Alright, I'm practically falling asleep at the computer.  Peace y'all, I'm out.  

4 comments :

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips